Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hush, Hush…


I found my Patch. ^^
LOL. Sorry for editing the picture. ^^ I was just trying to find something to cheer me up, and just when I saw this picture, I suddenly got the urge to edit it.
Should my Photoshop is working, this could have been more grave. ^^
Nah, seriously, I was too indulged with a story Cybil shared. It’s entitled HUSH, HUSH. I just forgot the author.
Basically, the story is about a Fallen Angel who wants to be a human. His name is Patch, and just when he found a body to use in the person of Nora Grey, they fell in love with each other.
Okay~ I don’t want to spoil the story. ^^
What does it have to do with Teuk?
Well, the truth is the whole time I’m reading it, Teuk’s face constantly appears to my mind whenever Patch is being described. Really. Except that Patch is dark, and Teuk is awesomely milky.
Aissh~ Random thoughts.
But the gist is this: Teuk is a Fallen Angel to me. He’s my Patch. He can communicate to me without saying a word and he can even make me see things.
He controls my life, and I am loving it.
He is an angel. He will always be an angel. He fell down to Earth to do something. And that is to make me happy for the rest of my life. ^^
I love you Jungsoo~ And you’ll always be my Patch ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?