Monday, May 24, 2010

`Til We Meet Again… Kangin.


I don’t know how to start with this. I know Kangin went to the Fan Meeting.. And I expected to hear the dreadful words:

“I’M SORRY AND I’LL BE BACK HEALTHY AND WELL.. 13 OF US WILL BE ON STAGE IN 2 YEARS SO PLEASE WAIT WITHOUT HAVING AN AFFAIR”

Credit: sj-market
 Translated by Chrissy @ TwELFs.com
I should have been prepared for this. I know I am prepared for the pain this departing would cause. I know it’s gonna be hard.
But I didn’t know it’s gonna be this difficult when it’s real.
He said he’ll be back. He said he’ll be better. But it’s two years. It’s another promise made. Two LONG years.
Shocks. After all, I’m not yet prepared.
I’ve been waiting for Kangin’s comeback since this year started. And it’s hurting me to realize that when he came back, he’s saying goodbye.
What adds more to the pain are Heechul and my angel, Leeteuk.
Both are hurting, and I can’t tolerate it. :’(
It’s a good thing that Teuk managed to control his emotions, throughout the program. But Heenim couldn’t. He walked out…
And when he came back, he was just holding Kangin’s hand.
And this is what only real love can do.
BrotherhoodFriendship. It’s never gonna fade. It’s never gonna end. Among Kangin, Heechul and Leeteuk, and the rest of the Super Junior members, it’s gonna be forever.
Together with ELF.
God… Let not this hurt so much. I’m not too capable of handling goodbyes. :’(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?