Monday, May 31, 2010

Not Leeteuk, Not ELF.

NOT PARK JUNGSOO.
Not this angel.
What the hell is happening? What the hell are you all doing this for? Bombarding Teuk’s Baidu Bar with those hurtful and painful comments? OMG.

HOW CAN YOU EVEN WISH HIM TO DIE?

Seriously, more than the annoyance and anger I feel towards those Chinese haters, the fear of seeing Leeteuk get hurt on those comments is really overwhelming me. I don’t want him to see those comments, I don’t want him to hear those words.
This is like twice in a row now. The first was before the Dream Concert, against Sones. That was why he switched to Twitter, right?
Now. This.
I don’t even know what to think about. This is really hurting me a lot.
God. Please, tell them it’s enough.
But on the brighter side, we managed to do this, after 30-minutes of spreading the word:
As far as I know, it’s the fastest KPOP trending topic to rise to Number 1.
I have said before that we are now his defense. Nobody could contest to that anymore with this.
So please, not Leeteuk or any SJ members.  Not us, ELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?