Monday, May 24, 2010

I Wish I Could.


It’s difficult.
Kangin’s saying goodbye is never a simple issue to me. It’s one of the most dreadful things that could ever happen to Super Junior. Even though it’s just for two years, it is still two years. And no one can ever deny that it’s such a long time that we’ll be away from the prection Kangin.
It’s hurting me. But it’s hurting the angel the most.
And it sucks for me to not be able to comfort him.
I wish I could do something. Anything. To lessen the pain, to bring back the smile. I know he’s coping up, but it pains me to understand that he has to do it for others.
Kangteuk. Kangteuk. Kangteuk.
I want the two to be together again. But it’s gonna be two years after. And then after two years, they’ll have to separate again because it is gonna be Teuk’s and Hee’s turns to enter the military.
This fucking hurts. OMG.
My mind’s not working. Sorry. I’m too depressed. I hate seeing my angel cry. :((
Credits. www.myjungsoo.com (Photo by Donghwa)
Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.NET

DO NOT MODIFY THE PICTURES OR REMOVE THE LOGO
AND TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS && DO NOT HOTLINK PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?