Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Own Miracles


Miracle has been like an anthem to me. This song really makes me feel like there are so many things to be thankful for so why do I have to dwell on the things that do nothing but hurt me?
I always think like people always leave me. I always that I’m good for nothing that why nobody cares to stay. But as I ponder on it, I’m such an idiot to even think of that.
Because there are people, and there will always be people who will stick with me until the very end. There’ll be people who will believe not just on what I can do, not just on who I can be, but on what I currently am. There will always be people who will love me for who I am. There will be people who will care for me the way I’ve always wanted to be cared for.
And they’re my miracles. And with them, life couldn’t get better.
God is really wise. He makes me find answers on the most unexpected things. As I was feeling down today, He found a way to make me feel okay.
In this part, I would like to thank the people who have been so sweet to share their lives with me. I met them through twitter and though we constantly exchange ‘I love yous’ and ‘I miss yous’, it cannot be enough to show them how much I’m grateful to have them as my friends.
Danica, Lee, Cybil, Mook, XiaTian, Sarah, May, Pia, Kaja and Kris…
No matter how many times I tell you I love you, I know it will never be enough. You’re my constant escapes, thank you very much. ♥
People, they are just some of my most loved entities (^^~~) in the Sapphire Blue World. I might be very specific with them, but hey, you know how much I love each of you. :)
As I write this, I heard Kibum sing: I love you baby, and I’m never gonna stop
I smiled and said, True enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?