When I found this on tumblr (credit to whoever did this), I immediately saved it on my computer and formulated words to say about Minnie quitting Twitter.
You see, it was just seconds since he tweeted when I read his announcement. Good thing I have little knowledge in the language and Google Translator somehow became of help.
I knew he was quitting twitter.
And I never want to believe that I was right with my translation.
But I was, and yeah, @myblacksmile is now officially gone.
In a matter of few minutes, when the news was spread, there were four worldwide trending topics that are dedicated for our Sungmin: #comebacksungmin, #dontleavesungmin, Cyworld and Sungmin deleted his twitter.
LMAO on the last one. That was the longest trending topic I’ve ever seen in my whole stay on Twitter. When I viewed the tweets about it, I fell off the chair laughing because a lady, maybe in his late 30s (definitely not Asian) tweeted:
WHO IS SUNGMIN? AND WHY DID HE DELETED HIS TWITTER? AND WHY IS IT THE NUMBER 1 TT in the UK?
Okay~ So first of all, I AM SAD THAT MINNIE LEFT. But he has his reasons, I’m sure. If he’s not okay, I know he will be.
BECAUSE MINNIE, DESPITE BEING THE AEGYO KING, ISONE OF THESTRONGEST MEMBERS OF SJ.
How many times have we seen him cry? Go ask yourself.
Now, let’s go back to the picture above.
When Minnie deleted his Twitter account, everybody got affected. It’s a lost opportunity. It’s a stopped communication. Now, it will be difficult for all international ELF to contact Minnie personally.
This is frustrating, but what more if the rest of Super Junior left?
This incident made me realize one thing. Super Junior is subliminally dominating the world. The dream of covering the whole planet with Sapphire Blue is gradually taking place. It has started a long time ago, but now’s situation is far different.
I suddenly thought of Earth itself. 25% of it consists of land. The remaining 75% is made up of water. Water, if looked from afar, is colored Sapphire Blue. If we’re to make a connection here, it is Super Junior’s destiny to dominate the planet.
But of course, I’m merely trying to be a little idiomatic here. I don’t want it to literally happen. LOL. It doesn’t have to be the end of the whole mankind. haha :)