Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy One Year, The Angels’ Haven


Many don’t know, and many might not careBut tomorrow, I celebrate one year of my blog, The Angels’ Haven.
Many might think and say now that I’m too exaggerated that I have to put up this blog just so I can support Super Junior. Many might actually believe that I am just trying to gain attention with the words I say and the issues I discuss.
I know I’m going way overboard sometimes because I put all my emotions on the articles I write. Sometimes, it goes random that even I, myself, cannot understand what I’m trying to say.
But I do it for the love of Super Junior.
I have been hearing a lot of positive feedbacks about my writings and you just don’t know how grateful I am to each and everyone of you. It feels great to have people agree with what I say and what I believe in. And sometimes, it feels way, way better to know that I am influencing people with what I write.
And that is one thing I will forever be thankful for.
When I started The Angels’ Haven, I never thought that it would be this serious. I thought I just started it for fun and for relaxation. I thought it would just be a venue to vent all my Super Junior-related emotions.
But as I look back at the past year, I realized that this blog has become more than it’s supposed to be. It has been my life, it has been my outlet, it has been my escape. Anybody interested can know me fully through this blog.
I am just so thankful that I can’t contain it anymore. Next to Super Junior, my readers are my inspirations on why I write these things. If not for your constant visits, I could’ve been a failure for the past year.
I know I’m going random again. But before I do, let me spill you another secret:
I’m officially a year old in this Sapphire Blue world. (Saengil Chukhahae? ^^~)
Yeah, I have fallen in love with Super Junior since I saw Kyuhyun sing. But the truth is, only last year did I indulge myself on this fandom. Only last year did I consider myself an ELF.
Okay, so most of you might ask how dare am I to consider myself an ELF when I only started on 2009?
Look, I’m asking myself too.
But I find no answers.
Maybe, this is how it really is. After all, it is not how long you’ve been a fan that measures how much you really love Super Junior…

IT’S HOW LONG YOU’LL KEEP THE

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE. :)

Thank you very much for all the support you’ve given The Angels’ Haven. Thank you for all those who never gets tired of reading my articles and agreeing with my views. Thank you to those who leave comments for me to read and smile at. Thank you for spreading the word. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for loving Super Junior.
I have no idea how to repay you for all the joy you’ve given, but I will make sure that we will meet each other, in due time, in the real angels’ haven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?