Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Here Comes the Inconsistencies...

It was wrong... that tweet.
I know it sounded so obtrusive.

I, myself, got affected too.

It was a statement that questioned our love.
It was a statement that put us all to jeopardy, too.
It was a statement that raised all our eyebrows...

and challenged our egos to prove otherwise.

Everything that was said as reply to that tweet, I fully support.
And I mean it. 

But please...
All these retaliations could cut that almost-invisible thread that connects us to the reality of our dream. 

I don't know with all of you.
But if bearing the pain and just focusing on what we have to do would mean hope for that concert to be held here,

I will risk it all.

Let's not lose the only chance we've got.
We've got no other choices.

Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?