Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fina-Lee


We’ve known each other since April 2010 but it has only been two days ago when we saw each other in person.
And I tell you, it was one of the most exciting ways to end this year.
Lee Arellano, owner of WeLoveYesung.
Now, I can’t help but be very grateful to the one who invented Twitter. If not for him, I wouldn’t have been able to know someone as cool and as sweet as Lee. If not for the internet, I wouldn’t have found a soul sister that I love so much.
Indeed, she is my soul sister. We share almost the same interests. We came from almost the same path. We even know a lot about each other like we grew up together. And we were together through the good times and bad.
Ah, it just feels great to finally hug her, you know.
Hey Lee, just in case I wasn’t able to say it that night… I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?