Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank You For Believing in MeEdit


We don’t have to know people for a lifetime before they could affect us. It is honestly possible for someone we just knew to change our lives in an instant.
And on the rare times that we meet those people, we really should be thankful.

THAT’S WHY I AM.

To Ate Jen…
It has just been 15 days since I first met you. But the inspiration you have brought me seemed like it has been there for years already. I have no idea how it happened, I don’t know how it started.
But with the fact that you are you and you appreciate what I do, no further explanation is needed.
I just want to thank you for the kind words. I just want to let you know that for a writer that I am, your words of encouragement has been one of the very few reasons why I should never stop writing.
Much more, why I should never stop believing.
To be honest, I have thought of deleting this blog. For personal reasons, for reasons I, myself, cannot understand.
But I knew you, and I was convinced of what others have been telling me. Indeed, you are another reason why I made the best decision when I chose this fandom.
Your words are compelling to me. The more you say I’m good at this, the more I get convinced that I am. Your words are just like your hugs. It makes me think and reflect on what I have done to deserve the attention and appreciation you’ve been showing ever since.
Plus the inspiration. You are working and yet you are a part of X-Crew. How you manage your time so well, I guess I wouldn’t really know. But still, I want you to know that I’m grateful.
Ate, I can never thank you enough. And I wish my words will somehow compensate to all the goodness you’ve shared. And if ever there will come a time when I will grow tired of this fandom, one thing will remain as true…
I have found a good friend in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?