Monday, December 13, 2010

A Sudden Outburst


I thought I would never react. I don’t want to ruin the prestige of GDA. But as facts are presented and evidences to support it are continuously emerging out, I felt the urge to speak out.
It took me a while to understand what’s happening. I’ve read a lot of accounts and tried to figure out what went wrong. I saw the post on SJ-Market about K-ELF wanting to sue GDA for the fraud and that got me thinking… Was it really fair?
God knows how much I tried to convince myself that it was. The palpable reputation of GDA was really something I cannot compromise. However, things drastically changed when I saw the fancams of the ‘relay’ and the card-hiding incident
And I realized that yes, that award was supposed to be ours.
Personally, I think they are informed beforehand that they are winners. But we know it, as well anyway. The ratings gave it away.
But there was a sudden change and with a sudden notice, the truth was defied and the rightful winners are denied of the opportunity to make history.
Again, I don’t have anything against SNSD. But GDA, I don’t know anymore.
Sorry for the sudden outburst.
It’s just that I hate seeing Jungsoo so disappointed… Because he… he never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?