Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beginning to Hate 2011


Seeing this picture, I can’t help but hate the coming year this early.
I’m gonna miss this two guys, really.
Jungsoo mentioned that he might be entering the army by late 2011 or early 2012. Heenim said he’ll be enlisting after Super Show 3. I didn’t pay attention. I thought it will still be long before they join the military.
So when Heechul said he and Jungsoo will be entering the army next year, I was stunned. It made me lose my coherence. And as 2010 comes close to ending, I swear I don’t know what to feel and think anymore.
If only I can say ‘NOT NOW’. If only I can say ‘PLEASE DON’T GO.’, I will. But what can it do?
I have always dreaded this truth. I have always tried my best to understand why parting should happen. But I guess, I’ll never understand. I’m not a South Korean, in the first place.
The more I see the picture above, the more I start to hate the coming year even if it hasn’t begun yet. Not that I’m being selfish but it’s just that I’ve had enough with Yongwoon. I really can’t imagine Super Junior without these two…
The leader has always been the group’s strength and Heenim has always been his support. They’re two indispensable individuals who complete the group. They organize things. They give directions. They lead the way.
But they’ll be gone for two years.
(See, my coherence is very much affected.)
I don’t know. I just don’t want to think right now. I don’t want to hear anything as ‘army’ is such a sensitive thing for me. I’m sure I’ll get by anyway. It’s just that… I don’t know, yet, how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?