Thursday, December 9, 2010

Too Much Obscurity.


ARE EITHER OF YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Siwon: NO (answered rightaway)
Teuk: (Looks at Siwon and at the interviewer) Uh… *smiles* Nahhh~ I’ll make no comment.
MC: *laughs* Leeteuk, that means YES.
Siwon/Teuk: *laughs*
MC: BUSTED.

NOW THAT IT DAWNS ME, THIS FUCKING HURTS.

I told you, I’ll never be ready for this.
Jungsoo’s obscurity is killing me. If he’s in a relationship or not, I’d rather hear it straight from him.
Geez. Why would it have to be a ‘NO COMMENT’?
I know I said it’s okay. I said I’ll go butthurting once it happens. And the possibility, I now fear. Things are really easier said than done. I’m so well fucked up right now.
A while ago, when I watched the video, I was more focused on how he is as a leader. I didn’t pay attention so much on that part because I managed to convince myself that Jungsoo just didn’t understand the question.
But now that I have thought about it…

I GUESS HE DID. AND HE ANSWERED SO WELL.

OTL.
Come on, Jungsoo. Spill it out.
T_______________________T

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?