Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Thin Line


I have to admit that sometimes, I forgot that there is this thin and unbreakable line between reality and fantasy. I get too indulged with my dreams and make-believes that I eventually forget that it could never happen.
And on times that I get lost with my imaginations, it is such a heartbreaking thing to realize that I am still a resident of reality and that I have to go back there.
This fandom really has its drawbacks; and it hurts.
I don’t really want to talk about it but this is the only way to get over the pain and frustrations. After all, this is the only option left for me. I am just a fan girl and that’s just how I’ll forever be.
This post really doesn’t make sense as all other posts are. I’m just ranting due to the fact that I’m annoyed with this feeling. My stubbornness can kill me, really. I’ve known for so long that there’s this thin line [and great distance] that separates me from Jungsoo but I keep on crossing it. And when I trip, I’ve got no one else to blame but myself.
Rrrrright.
I’m so funny, why don’t I just die?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?