Monday, July 25, 2011

Totally Unexpected


IF ANYBODY OF YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS IS HOW RYEOWOOK WILL BE, RAISE YOUR HAND.

As the picture loads, I thought I was up for something terribly hot and smexy. Kim Ryeowook’s face has been exuding a mature aura lately and I really can’t figure out from where it’s coming from. From the face? From the eyes? From the tanned makeup? From the jawline? I have no idea. But that makes it more interesting actually. Knowing nothing and seeing everything turns the way you don’t expect it to be, that’s teasing. 
But when it fully loaded, I felt shocked more than surprised. A yellow cycling shorts which Ryeowook himself had referred to as underwears (팬티 – LMAO) has surfaced and I can’t really determine for myself if I am satisfied. Suddenly, I just want to think that atleast the Teuk-stans are not alone in suffering. (Though at least, Wookie has his upper part to compensate.)
But on the serious note, this is totally unexpected. Feathers, pink socks, 팬티… I really don’t know what to think of SJ’s concept. But I think I’ll just leave it with that. 8 days more and they’re back. Let’s see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?