Thursday, July 21, 2011

Going in for the Kill


I slept at almost 4AM for this (still it wasn’t released until I dozed off. -_-) and you know, I didn’t really expect this kind of shot from his gloriousness, Lee Donghae.
No. It’s not that I don’t like it. Well, yeah, I didn’t. Somehow, it didn’t follow the suit Eunhyuk started (or maybe because I have expected an unbelievably pathetic concept and it’s not how it is.LOL) But as I take a second look, I was induced to believe that there is this mighty force which compels me to look straight to the eyes of Donghae and feel the fierce of his stares.
He has always been manly to me. But this is the first time that I have seen look this intense.
And just by looking in his eyes, I knew…
He’s going in for the kill.
Indeed, like what @ifeelstellar said on tumblr…
Clearly, they want no survivors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?