Sunday, July 24, 2011

I’m Just Missing HanChul a Lot.


Okay. So apparently, the picture on the screen is Geng’s PRE-DEBUT PICTURE.

BUT IT LOOKED SO HEENIM TO ME.

Geez. Maybe I’m just missing HanChul a lot. I’ve been tweeting and writing about them like crazy and I hope you guys do understand. I know that somehow, you feel it too. I know that like me, you want to see the prince and the princess together again.
Connections. I keep finding them. Well not just me. First, it’s the necklace. And then it’s the shirt. Next, it’s the umbrella, the Youngstreet episode, then the bonnet..
and then this.
Who can blame me for wanting HanChul back again?
You know what? When Heenim referred to Geng as Super Junior Hankyung, my heart skipped a beat. It’s what I’ve been wanting to hear from Heenim. It has been a long time since he spoke about Geng and it’s just so relieving that he finally did.
Honestly, I feel like I’m gonna see them together soon. Maybe in a few weeks, in a few months, or in a few years. I don’t know. But I believe, the time will come that I’ll see them both doing fan services for us… reliving the days, reminiscing the past.
I know they’re going back to each others’ arms… And I hope I’ll get to witness that first hand. :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?