Friday, July 22, 2011

Another Step Further.


It has been a long time since I posted something about Geng in this blog…  And you know, it’s kinda interesting that it is this kind of topic which led me to thinking about Geng.. again.
No dramas this time.
It’s just that Geng surprised me. I have to admit that I am close to no longer paying attention with what he’s doing with his life but this made me take a U-turn. A passionate picture with Barbie Hsu; a freaking awesome – I know it will be – scene in the movie; an undeniably interesting new step for the actor Geng that he is.
He really has gone a long way since he left.
And though I don’t pay much attention anymore, Geng, I am still so proud of what you are becoming now. The 5jib is coming out. The second album without you… Please do pray for its success. Because at the end of the day, its success will always include you.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?