Friday, July 1, 2011

Forever With You, Leeteuk.


I have basically spent two whole hours trending pick up lines which I know you will never understand. But you know what? All of it boils down to one truth that I want to tell you how much I love you.
Truth is: I also have no idea what to write now. I am afraid that I will just go random again and defy the real purpose of this blog. I am quite hesitant. But I know that I have to do this. After all, it is you for whom this blog was made.
Park Jungsoo.
I want to tell a story. When I was a child, mom would always tell me that I have a guardian angel. She said he’s always with me wherever I go and whatever I do. He watches me while I eat, play and sleep. He kisses my tears away when I am afraid or in pain. He lights my path for a better direction to take.
But mom would always remind me that I cannot see my guardian angel. She said he’ll always be invisible and we can only talk to each other by heart.
That’s how I was raised. And years later, I knew what my mom meant. Indeed, I have a guardian angel. But one thing she got wrong: I can see him.
Because angels come in disguise. They are sent from heaven with their wings hidden. Others took the roles of friends, some took the roles of idols.
Yes, I believe that you are my guardian angel.
Though you do not know me, I hope that someday, I can tell you how much my life has changed since you came. Since I have decided to love you three years ago, you have been my constant strength. You may not know it but I have to admit that if not for you, I wouldn’t have become the person that I’ve always wanted to be.
You’ve been my shining light in the midst of the fatal darkness. You have showed me the way to a better world when I thought there was no way out of that labyrinth of agony and depression. You made me understand how to live life to its fullest. You made me believe that happiness is for everybody. You set examples. You gave meaning to my world.
And all that, just by being you.
I could say a thousand words and go around in circles with this article. But all I just want to say is that until forever ends, I will be here for you. No matter what the future holds for you and for me – and if there’s such thing as ‘for us’, – I will believe in you.
Because you made me believe in myself. And that’s like believing in me already.
Thank you for being such a great inspiration. Thank you for being one of the few greatest people I am looking up to. Thank you for setting good examples on how to love and be loved. Thank you for still being the same Park Jungsoo that I loved three years ago. Thank you for staying strong for yourself, for the other members, and for us.
Now that you’re celebrating your 29th birthday, I can’t help but somehow feel frightened. There is the big possibility that this will be the last birthday we’ll celebrate together before you enlist for the army; then it’s gonna be two long years without you.
I don’t want to think about it yet. I don’t want to ruin the fun of tonight. All I wish now is that you spend the whole night happy and loved.
We will always be here, forever with you.
I love you, Jungsoo. I love you.
Happy Birthday, baby~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?