Friday, July 1, 2011

Before the Holiday Ends…


Park Jungsoo,
I expected it to be great. But I honestly didn’t see a much greater thing to happen.
You tweeted about our project… And you sent me goosebumps and tears. It was something I think I’ll cherish for the rest of my life.
But more than the joy of accomplishment, I am much more thankful for the fact that you are happy. Based on your tweets, I can feel that you are ecstatic now that you’re celebrating your last birthday on your 20′s.
I couldn’t wish of anything else from you. I just want you to be happier everyday of your life. Though you’re being sentimental and emotional – at times – is definitely inevitable, I hope that you continuously find strength to conquer everything that gives you heartaches and worries.
Jungsoo, I couldn’t say much. But really, I’ll never get tired of praying for you. Most of all, I will never get tired of loving you. 
Whatever happens, I’ll always be proud that I made the right decision of putting you on the top of my bias list; and for dedicating my whole life to your happiness.
Happy Birthday Ahjussi.
I am looking forward to sharing more of your birthdays with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?