Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Missing Them A Lot.


While I was writing this, I am trolling and reminiscing with Jethro on Facebook chat. It has been just recently since I last wrote about them but now, I feel like it’s been a long time since I posted something on this blog which is directly dedicated to this one group I have always loved.
How long has it been? Five months? Yeah. The last time we were together was when we stalked SJ on Makati Shangri-La on February. Now it’s almost August and the more I think about it, the more I feel the emptiness.
I don’t know if it’s just me or they feel the same way. But somehow, I miss the complete XCrew. They closed 2010 with a goodbye stage and since then, I am clueless as to when I’ll ever see the ten of them perform together again.
Sure, they join dance competitions but not as a SJ cover group anymore. They ventured out on other KPOP groups and though they are still awesome on their own right with that, I should admit that it’s still incomparable to who they used to be.
This comes from the point of view of a fan who later on established a good friendship with these people. Now that SJ’s comeback is fast approaching, I just can’t help but wish that XCrew gets to amaze us all again as who they once were.
.
.
.
Jet, kasalanan mo to kaya napa-emo din tuloy ako. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?