Friday, July 8, 2011

Can’t Get Over.. Obviously.


I am a Leeteuk-stan but I have to admit that when Kim Heechul does something, I turn into a despicable cat who continuously purrs to get the attention of this master.
Yes, Kim Heechul turns me into a cat whenever he sings…
This is one fact: When I first heard of Chobyeol, I knew that Kim Heechul is set to shame all his detractors. Heenim is set to prove the world that he can sing… and he is fucking good at it.
Then here comes M&D. Sorry for this but though I liked SM The Ballad, I have to say that the formation of M&D is the second best thing which SM Entertainment have ever did. Of course, the formation of SJ comes first! You see, rock is too underrated in Korea and it’s fun to realize that a boyband idol has gone to it. (Well, Sungmin did a good job with Oppa Band and all other performances but we must admit that the perfect partner for Kim Jungmo – aside from Jay Kim – is Kim Heechul. At least, I know that more people will appreciate the genre.
Uh.. last night, Kim Heechul sang live. AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. I tell you. It melted me. It sounded effortless. It sounded great. It sounded perfect. It was perfectly accompanied by Kim Jungmo’s musical prowess – on guitars, drums, keyboards and synths. Overall, it’s damn awesome.
AND THIS AWESOMENESS IS NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THOSE GIRLS ON MASKS WHO LOOKED LIKE THEY’RE GONNA EAT HEECHUL WHEN THEY’RE TOUCHING HIM!!!
Indeed, Kim Heechul’s greatness know no limit. And the same thing applies to Kim Jungmo. So M&D is surely gonna do great.

And the kiss. That fucking deep kiss. That fucking deep kiss, and the position of Chul’s face before it – as though he would kiss the girl on the lipssssssssssss. Argh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?