Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fine.


I think sleep did the wonder. After ranting so much about what some fucking haters did to Jungsoo’s face during a streaming of yesterday’s Music Bank, I think I felt better now that I got enough sleep… and of course, Teuk tweeted.
Somehow, it felt just re-assuring that he’s fine. I mean, I am not hoping that he knows or will know of it. It’s just that it made me calm down knowing that they are happy that they won (or at least, I believe that they are – please I don’t want to read stories or fanaccounts that tell otherwise.)
Ok. I’m going random. But really, with everything that’s going on now and everything that will probably happen in the future, I can’t help but think that we’re on our own. I am not jumping into conclusions but I think it’s once again Super Junior and ELF against the world.
Just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?