Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On the Brink of Hiatus PART 2


First of all, Kim Jongwoon, I love you. Happy Birthday. Better be really fine. I am worried.
Second, yeah, I’m thinking of going on a hiatus. It’s just a spur of emotions. This week has become an emotional rollercoaster ride and I’m getting dizzy each time I see pictures of Heechul, Kyuhyun and Jungsoo.
Heechul, because of the army.
Kyuhyun, because his confession in Strong Heart made me feel horriblereminding me and all how difficult it is to be just a fan.
Call me delusional and stupid and shallow and narrow-minded. It will really just take a little time adjusting and it will really take GREAT EFFORT to finally convince myself that these boys really have their lives to live…
…Lives which do not involve us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?