Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lived Up to the Promise Made Two Years Ago


I can’t believe it has been two years since I cried over Boom’s enlistment and totally admired his brotherly relationship with Jungsoo and Hyukjae. It felt like time flied and after the tearful pictures shown to me two years ago when the SJ members sent him off to army, it is just so fulfilling to see pictures of them smiling.
I know I’m biased but Boom’s departure to and release from the army brought me to admiring Jungsoo, Hyukjae and for this matter, Shindong’s dedications over their craft. Boom stans may hate me on this but I just can’t help but focus on the ultimate connection of these four awesome persons:
Boomkigayo and Teukigayo.
In my perception, Jungsoo and Hyukjae were Boom’s apprentices. Strong Heart started with Boomkigayo and before he left for the army, we all know that he left the segment to Jungsoo – who promised his hyung to continue what the entertaining segment has started. Shindong was casted and then, Teukigayo was born.
For Teukigayo, the three SJ members had to spend sleepless nights researching and planning to come up with the best antics to entertain not just the guests, but the audience as well. I need not to further explain this because Jungsoo had said these things himself already.
I can’t believe it has already been this long since that kind of set-up started. And though I couldn’t really watch all episodes of Strong Heart, I think it’s just fine to say that they lived up to their promise and under Jungsoo, Teukigayo brought a lot of laughter in that SBS studio.
So I think, it’s just fine to be this proud. And Boom, I just want you to know that you did the right thing in entrusting Jungsoo, Hyukjae and Shindong with this.
They did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?