Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Struggles


I suppose, everybody have watched Kyuhyun’s Immortal 2 performance? Everybody had already marveled on his excellence in singing despite the not-so-good condition? Everybody had already seen how Kyuhyun gave his all in that performance and still don’t make it? Everybody already?
EXCEPT ME?
It’s not that I do not have time to watch it. You know me, I would do everything to hear Kyuhyun sing. But this is a different case. When the news about what happened broke out, I knew I could never see him in that state. When I heard that he couldn’t speak for a while during the performance, I was instantly reminded of the accident’s after-effects. Kyuhyun wasn’t able to speak for a while after gaining consciousness right?
And really, I know it’s stupid… but I am just not ready to see Kyuhyun struggling again.
It breaks my heart to see someone I love work hard to the point of sacrificing his health. And it will break my heart for sure when I hear him trying so hard to reach high notes when all he should do is to keep silent and rest.
I don’t know. It’s not that I cannot support him in times like that. It’s just that I don’t want to get reminded of everything again. I don’t want to entertain the ‘what-ifs’ that will come rushing to me – for certain.
I’ll just probably wait of the right time. I’ll get myself ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?