Saturday, August 6, 2011

Contemplation




credits not mine

CAN WE JUST FUCKING CONTEMPLATE ON HOW BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT PARK JUNGSOO IS?

I know it’s late okay. But I still will say that since that one Sukira night, Jungsoo has become different in my eyes. His beauty has become more exceptional, more interesting,more satisfying, more breathtaking, and more of everything you can think of. And everytime I see him, it just makes me question if we really did celebrate his 29th birthday last July because really, he doesn’t look like his age.
The eyes? The cheeks? The skin? That freaking, mind-blowing dimpled smile? I had no idea which actually drives me crazy. But then I realized that why would I search for reason when all about him is actually leading me to this?
Really. I find this delusional but how can I deny the truth that Jungsoo owns me? I mean though its very, very crazy to believe but you know, everytime my attention gets focused on other things, there will always be something popping out which will drag me back to Jungsoo, as if saying that I can’t like anyone else.
This is crazy, really. But I guess that’s Jungsoo’s power. Whatever is his will always be his.
And I’m not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?