Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our New Story Starts Now… But It’s Not an END, It’s an AND.


Last night, I slept thanking God that after the release of the 5jib songs, it’s the first time I didn’t cry myself to sleep. But this morning, as I woke up, reality sank on me and the fear washed away all the happiness I thought I have felt last night. The thanks-to were released and translated. The boys had spoken (or atleast, it’s Donghae who did.) that after this, it’ll be a long time before Super Junior comes out with an album again.
This makes me fully think that I should have been careful of what I wished for, because I just might get it. Though I know that this is going to happen anyway, I can’t help but wish that I could just take back time. I didn’t mean it when my friends and I are jokingly saying that maybe, everything would just end so that we would no longer go through all these pressure. What I seriously wished for that time, and up until now, is that they go to the army all together so that it’s gonna be 2 years only of separation. Nothing else will follow.
But look, Kyuhyun just said that a new story starts now. Their thanks-to’s are mightily activating my tear glands which I didn’t use last night. The way Wook and Kyu mentioned the missing three and the other 2, it really gave me goosebumps. Sungmin saying Mahal Kita and putting it as 5th on his list (next to Japan) also meant a lot. To me, it means we are remembered. (Jungsoo, learn from Ming please.)
Then there’s Donghae who never fails to move to tears everytime he writes to his father in heaven. Now I know why he would always do that, and it made me love this kid more.. The gratefulness I have towards Hae’s father is never ceasing. And Shindong, the most touching message ever; Shindong, who I know must have suffered a lot during the 6 years that Super Junior spent in the entertainment industry; Shindong, who must have shed tears due to the thousand haters who thinks he doesn’t deserve being with the boys; Shindong, who is always ready to joke around and make things lighter for all of us. He must have gone through a lot to say those. Really, it is the most touching message ever – the most sincere, the most real. And Shindong, I just want you to know that there are many kids around the world who you have inspired. I am one of them.
And Leeteuk – my most loved person. How will it be easy to let go of something I have gotten used to? Last night, I was thinking about it but I can’t bring myself to believing that it’ll be easy for me to get by. But with his thanks-to, I was brought to realizing that really, this will never be an END. Because like Shinhwa, the day will come that we will all be together again. 
This is another story we’re starting. And today, everything will indeed be different. I fear the press conference later. I have this feeling that the end will be announced there officially and I think I’ll just wail in my room like crazy.
I told you before in this blog, I hate goodbyes. Remember when Anya and Eva had to say goodbye in Full House? Somehow, I feel like them today. If we think about it, we have spent only a few years together with Super Junior and we were like family. Though technically, they do not know most of us, they made us feel like we’re just Anya and Eva who have been a part of their lives and who they have created lots of memories with. 
And now, it’s temporary goodbye.
I wish I can just be a little selfish, and if I do, I wish I’ll have the power to bring back time. But there’s no chance of it happening. I don’t have a Time Turner and we all have to learn how to move on with our lives.
One thing that I just regret is the fact that up until the probable end, the missing three didn’t manage to get back. But it’s compensated with the fact that Kangin seemed to participate in 5jib. I don’t know about Kibum. And Hangeng… It pains me when I realize that after a year and half that he had been away, this will happen. It makes me think that I hope he held on for even just another two years. :’( But I am not blaming him. He’s happy right now. I just guess nobody can blame me if I just keep on wishing that they become 13 again.
This isn’t a goodbye message. This is just an article to console myself after all the possibilities. God, how difficult can this be? My childhood ended when Harry Potter ended. Now, my fantasy world is closing because a new story for my most loved Super Junior is about to begin. 
What should I do?

SUPER JUNIOR’S 5JIB THANKS TO

KIM JONGWOON

Mr. & Miss …
====================

LEE HYUKJAE

Go Anchovies!
===================

LEE SUNGMIN

I love you (in many language for worldwide ELFs)
=================== 

KIM RYEOWOOK

I want to say thank you to Super Junior whom I have trusted and walked with all along.
Our best leader Leeteuk hyung, watching him taking care of us dongsaengs is touching every time.
Thank you, atmosphere creator Heenim who loves SJ more than us all, I always feel the love from hyung, so thank you Heechul hyung.
…Hankyung hyung, whom I want to meet more than anyone else, no matter where you are, I wish you health and success wherever you go.
Yesung hyung who has taken care of me very well since pre-debut, I really want to say thank you.
Mighty Kangin hyung protecting our country, because we trust hyung we will wait for you, we love you.
Shindong hyung who has a heart as big as his body kya kya I hope hyung’s business and everything goes well.
When I am occasionally tired, Sungmin hyung is always beside me to listen, I am really thankful, your musical must be daebak! Fighting!
To have Hyukjae hyung’s best body is my dream, kya… as for the face… kya kya. You have to eat well, I love you Eunhyuk hyung!
Kind Donghae hyung whom I treat like a dear friend and whom I learn a lot from. Never change your heart, we have to stay together, throughout our life Donghae hyung.
Super Junior’s visual, Siwon hyung. You are really handsome, kya. There are many times where I feel sorry because of hyung. And also many instances where I feel thankful, I will do better, hyung.
Forever maknae Kibum-ah. I hope your dream comes true, we will continue to cheer for you, fighting ^^
Our kyukyu maknae Kyu-ah. Your voice is a national treasure… your face is also so handsome what should I do kya kya. Even when we are making jokes you are always sincere in the heart, thank you.
Super Junior-M Henry, hyung couldn’t take care of you so much, our Henry must be tired. Thank you for understanding hyungs, if we don’t have Henry we won’t be able to live. I love you.
Zhoumi hyung, thank you for being in Super Junior-M, you helped us a lot. If we didn’t have hyung we would be very tired. Let’s do better.
I love all our members ^^ Last but not least E.L.F who have protected us, thank you, I love you guys.
(CR: minbunny.tumblr)
=====

PARK JUNGSOO

2005 November 6th.. the day Super Junior Was born, after that we somehow came out with 5jib. Really did a great thing!!
Just to be able to debut is a good thing… wished to release and album…wished to stand on the stage, by having these wishes… prayed sincerely day by day when going to sleep… came to this point with dreams…
…Is it that my dreams and prayers are too sincere, after 5 years of trainee life, I received a lot of love, met many good people until this point…. Whenever there is difficulty, there would be many people giving me love an strength…
Our home, our school, SM Entertainment. Now Strong Hear Lee Soo Man Teacher, of course Kim CEO(?), *blah blah blah all the SM people’s names which I don’t know how to trans
And also all the seniors… Pretty dongsaengs SNSD(taeyeon, yoona, sooyoung, yuri, jessica, sunny,tiffany,seohyun, hyoyeon) now really has female scent … will give more support in th efuture!! Shining little brothers Shinee must shine more! F(x) strength!!!!! Love you all truly…
Also to all the PDs and composers… really grateful to you! Also super junior’s kiss the radio.. our crew!!! Though we can’t list all here, all the seniors!!! junior!!!lets all get along well together!!
Also to you who are reading this right now!!! Those who became stronger, those whom I can’t separate from… those whom i love… our members!!! If I were to search for the best thing in my life, it would be meeting you all…. super junior no.1 our wings…our hear… world’s BEST FANCLUB!!! E.L.F. If I were to search for the thing that touched me the most this lifetime, it would be your love. E.L.F No. 1
My one and only family..I love you. Don’t know when we would be separated for the time being… Because this is not END but AND… Even goodbye is precious… 5jib.. although i kept saying it…really will work hard for activities…thank you!!!
cr.
kr to chi TeukBar China
chi to eng: fayerielf
=====

LEE DONGHAE

TO ELF PART Wow… it’s already 5jib… time passes really quick. Members and ELF went through 6 years already, and have been through a lot, much laughter, and many tears, many happy things, and many tiresome things… thank you for being with us… As days pass, as months pass.. a year has passed already. There are more ELF around the world with us. The time we have spent toget…her is so long. I’m very happy.
Leeteuk hyung is living for the right reason, to see the world filled with Sapphire blue… he really us our best leader Leeteuk! Let’s fight together for 5jib! If we didn’t have ELF, there would be no Super Junior! We are idiots who don’t know anybody but ELF! Super Juni-oyeyo! After 5jib we will temporarily not release a Super Junior album but we will always be together! You know that! You will wait for us right? To ELF I don’t know what to say except for loving words! I won’t write I love you, I will write let’s create more beautiful things together ^^ I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!
(cr: Minbunny @ tumblr)
To: Appa
Appa, it had been 6 years. 5jib is preparing to release
It seems like appa had been beside(me), protecting (me) so that I can keep smiling til here. The yearly letter I write to Appa has reached the 5th one.
Really, when you are around I did not even write a single one, because I was too little then.
The thank yous that were heard when you are around, are often missed when not around. I am also very regretful.
I want to say “I love you” one more time… I want to say “Thank you” one more time. I want to tell you how grateful I am for you to be beside me… I want to hug one more time…
(CR: korean to chinese: @烟雨阁副阁主_菜菜
chi to eng: fayerielf \ via @13elieveSG)
======

  CHOI SIWON

Thank you to Father God who let this album being able to be made. I dedicate this album to beloved grandmother who now has gone to heaven. I love you grandmother. – Sincerely yours, eldest son of the eldest son Siwon – (cre: 2pinkninja)
=====

CHO KYUHYUN

=====

SHIN DONGHEE

This album, the feeling is different…
Because there are too many people I should be thankful of.. The ones that come to my mind first thing.. are the members… Super Junior..!! I love you… And Super Junior’s fans worldwide, E.L.F. I believe that you’re everlasting like your name… And my celebrity colleagues who always worry about me and help me out… I can’t put everyone’s names (here).. I’m sorry.. And our Fam. ForH & 2Car, I’m always thankful and love you.. Thank you for believing in me… Also thank you, manager hyungnim’s for helping me out [physically].. Suddenly I think of the Little Shindong that grew up singing and dancing while watching idol singers.. I’m at that place now… and to think that someone might have a kid whom I once was in the past, I try harder and harder in everything I do..
No matter how, my goal is to be happy!! Among that, my greatest happiness is Super Junior!! I will do anything for Super Junior..
Everyone, try thinking what happiness is too.. For a life always filled with happiness.. Shindong ^^
cre: littleariel13.wp
=====

KIM HEECHUL

Chocoball-
My missed Jo Sungmo, Club = Stage Vigorous SangChu, the strong bear-like Mithra, Nassun who is no-stranger to me , Sam D who always say I Love You the most, “Jungmo-ya When are you doing that?” Kim Jungmo, (don’t understand about JGS’ description) Jang Geunsuk, InterCube’s poet-tongued Yong Junhyung, The “xia ke shang” to his hyungs, Lee Hongki (means Hongki is a junior to them but he can control/subdue his hyungs), he is quiet but when you get to know him, the guy who becomes more quiet, Choi Jonghoon.
Yo, Park Jinyoung who is in my heart, Heechul-ah Heechul-ah Heechul-ah Cheon Jungmyeong, Stage = Club Stamina Sangchu
-Something for my friends who i frequently contact with-
Our first meeting was still funㅋㅋ Youngduk J, the Aegyo (i think everyone knows aegyo, means making cute faces) girl Kwon BoA who has become my brother, Shim Changmin who is thinking of a new religion to me, Sulli Sulli who can see me coming even from a distance of 100m, Son Dambi the Devil, the queen of all Son Dambi, Noona who dances without feel. Park Gahi who is learning from me, The professional of the innocence of children, the keeping Yang Jinseok, the young GNP who hunted me,Jeong Jun Ha, Ferrari Prince who will have his comeback soon Choi Jaehoon, if you give +16 jjari, i’ll get back to youㅋㅋ Bae Kisung, Lee Sejoon, Defconn who really looks the like Hello Kitty the best, Kim Jisuk who is knowledgable and sympathetic. Cheon Kyeyoung who monitors everything of me, Shimyang Shim Taeyoon who is always willing to talk no matter what he is doing, Park Chan who’s way of talking is always like that of people from the Juseon Dynasty, to my warm-hearted brothers who draws me to my new future, indulged digital master at my charms, We are gangster!! Kim Yunsong, The cute like a child Song Yejin who i do not call Noona, Lee Dahae who is like a mom, when your saliva flows, she will wipe it clean, M&D’s first ever supporter Shim Eunkyoung, The skinny body Lee YoungMin who is STARGYM23, Friend of Hee DJ-Cho PD, Heo Deokhoo, Heo Keumwook, and for the last.. ᄉᄅᄒᄂᄂᄋᄑᄃ.. ♥
—-rough translation—- there are some korean words i don’t know..
Source of Thanks To: @dancingkyu
Translated Korean to English: @mimilovemicky of Heechulfacts
Chinese from @ampburger of Heechulfacts
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.
compiled by aethernumvale@wordpress
re-shared by ay2283@tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?