Wednesday, November 2, 2011

우리는 엘프-오에요!


Saw this on Sungmin's blog...
Korea's Top 10 fanclubs by Korea.com
Super Junior's ELF came on top one.

Now this is daebak.

I don't know if this is the number of members because I don't think there's only 3,063 ELF in Korea. So allow me to feed my delusion and let me believe that this chart was measured by the kind of loyalty and dedication each fandom exerts.

There is no way I am belittling the others. I told you, every idol is perfect in the eyes of the fans; and as long as you love your idols, you are the best. It's just that I feel so proud of my chosen world. Whatever happens, ELF is ELF; and for forever, we will stand by Super Junior, and by each other.

Despite the differences, despite whatever.

credit as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?