Monday, November 21, 2011

Dream Come True :)




LOL at Mr. Su but never mind :) It's the thought that counts ^^

I think I'm doing a pretty good job with this. :) Once again, I'm not flaunting. I'm just proud that everything's official and I am now starting the reality of my dreams. :)

The kid Jungsu will be fostering is Jolito Ecling, a 4-year old kid. :) His birthday is close to mine and Jungsu and that made everything more special. ^^

Jolito isn't studying yet so all monetary donations I'll be giving will be intended for his family's survival. I hope he'll grow up well as a person like his foster dad and I hope he values education as much as I do. ^^

^_____________________________^

If you want to help, you can go check out their website HERE :) There are other ways through which you can help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?