Saturday, November 19, 2011

We're Getting Closer to the Beginning

It's the start of world domination in a few hours. I was distracting myself with Naruto manga all day but a few tweets from my friends led me back to the excitement that finally, the most anticipated thing is happening soon.

This is just the start of it all. In a few hours, another history will be created and I am more than sure that we are going to get more than what we all expect from them.

There is no turning back, indeed. Super Junior has come a long way to prove their success and we, ELF, are heading to the most precious position - beside them.

People, curse me for taking these things seriously. But really, we all need to ready our knees to kneel before the world's greatest act...

No exaggeration there. See it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?