Thursday, November 10, 2011

Foul.

 {TRANS} @special1004: What’s wrong with the news saying we started with 15 people but now became 11…Setting up and making a debut properly is totally different but if you’re saying you was one of them though you just stayed for awhile isn’t it rude?Then I’m the one who had been in every groups of my seniors

RT @special1004: 아니 우리가15명으로시작해서 지금은11명이됐다는 말도안되는기사는뭐지…엄연히 세팅해본것과정식데뷔는다른건데잠시거쳐간곳을 나도누구였다말하면 실례가아닐까요?그렇게따지면난이미선배님들팀다한번씩한사람이겠네요
cr:ASHKooKoo

----

If it wasn't for my friend, I wouldn't have known about this issue. I haven't seen the articles these tweets are referring to (and it's not like I can understand it, anyway) but I can sense the intense annoyance of Jungsu on his -already deleted- tweet.

You see, jumping into the bandwagon and using others' popularity for publicity is like the most stupid thing an entertainer could do. There's someone like that in the Philippines and it's extremely annoying to see him forever doing that kind of hideous stuff.

Well, it's just normal for someone who has been protecting Super Junior with all his life to react like this. I actually do not know how to react when I read it.

But I hope everything will turn out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?