Thursday, April 1, 2010

I’m Getting Through Because of You.


(thanks to Rainniefon for the audio clip.)
I was in the church when I heard my friend sing this song. I realized that I heard this somewhere. I asked for the title and who sang it, and then eventually forget that I did.
But when I faced the computer last night. I bumped into this audio clip on Youtube and that’s when I realized that yeah, the song was familiar because it was the song Siwon’s singing in his solos.
So I listened to it.
And I fell in love once more, with my God, with my Creator.
Then I went to visit Shin’s site. And then, on one of her entries, she wondered what I do when I’m feeling down. And since she’s one of my greatest readers here in the Angels’ Haven, it is my pleasure to share you my secret.
Whenever pain overwhelms, and whenever it feels like everything’s getting weird and out of hand, I turn to Super Junior. Well, that’s given. I listen to their songs, look at their pictures, watch their videos, love them with all of my heart.
But in the same time that I turn to these wonderful boys, I submit myself to the will of the Lord.
For God is my secret weapon, as He is my greatest defense. He is my constant companion, and my reason of existence.
I know it sounds overrated and a little off with me but I’m speaking the truth. Super Junior is merely God’s instrument to reminding me that I still have the best things in life. And that the best things in life are those you take for granted; are those often left unnoticed.
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You’ve done
Not because of what I’ve done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I’m callingLord, You catch me when I’m falling 
And You’ve told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
‘Cause I am Yours
I am Yours
The song reveals my secret.  I hope we share the same one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?