Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Super Show 3 in Manila WILL Happen


9 MONTHS FROM NOW, AND ANOTHER MIRACLE WILL COME TRUE.

Yes, everyone. Ms. Happee Sy had confirmed that the Super Show 3 in Manilawill happen on February 2011. No exact date yet, but it is SURE to happen.
When I heard of it, I feel like everything lightened up. I feel like I was suddenly brought out of the depression I’m going through and from that moment on, everything seems like perfect. I suddenly saw hope.
You know how I feel towards the SS2 right? You know how much I long for a Super Show 3 to happen here in the Philippines. You know how much I wanted to see them again.

THIS IS AN ANSWERED PRAYER. AND I AM SO THANKFUL TO GOD FOR THIS NEWS.

I know I’m always getting religious on my posts but seriously, God knows how to make me happy. I know He wouldn’t just give me what I want. He gives me what I need. And that makes all the difference.

NEED SUPER JUNIOR TO BE OKAY.

Even God believes that I do.
Time flies fast. The next thing I know, it is February. So I’m preparing as early as today. And nothing can stop me from doing so. I’m gonna make things right now.This time, I’ll come fully prepared. ^^
Shocks. I can’t seriously breathe because of excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?