Friday, April 9, 2010

THE REALITY OF MY DREAMS


FINALLY! SUPER JUNIOR IS HERE!

And my mom is officially allowing me to go to the concert tomorrow!!!! KYA~~~! ♥
Woah. The truth is everything seems so surreal. After how many years of waiting, finally, Super Junior is here in my land. Probably, at this moment they’re stepping on the land where I walked. And as an ELF had said on Twitter, at this very moment, the boys are inhaling the air we inhale. And the air they exhale mix into what we take in. hahaha!
It’s the reality of my dreams. I’ve been wishing for this. I’ve been dreaming about this.
Heechul. Hankyung. Yesung. Kangin. Shindong. Sungmin. Eunhyuk. Donghae. Siwon. Ryeowook. Kibum. Kyuhyun.Zhoumi. Henry..
and of course, the leader LEETEUK.
God knows how excited I am to see you. And Jungsoo-oppa, I am just so thankful that you arrived here with smiles and you are fine.
Gotta wear my best smile tomorrow. I love you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?