Sunday, April 11, 2010

To Kim Heechul…


Sorry, Heenim. With all humility, sorry.
I  don’t know what’s wrong but I feel like you weren’t in the mood last night. You weren’t as hyper as you are in the other concerts. You wouldn’t join much of the fun Shindong and Hae had started. I can’t help but think that you’re disappointed.
Seriously, I am guilty for what happened. We weren’t able to chant with you when you want us to shout “Milky skin, Kim Heechul. Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul.” And you still have to put your hands on your ears to show us that you want more cheers…
During your Temptation of Sonata performance, I’m sorry that we weren’t able to sing along with you. Maybe, many haven’t memorized the lyrics yet. ^^
Nevertheless, I am just so glad that even though you don’t feel well towards the end of the show (for you keep on coughing), you still made us proud. I wish I was able to catch that white fan you threw at our side. (The one beside me did. T_T) Atleast, I got the chance to touch something that’s yours.
Kim Heechul, you really are one gorgeous man. You are a very beautiful creature. Only, I wasn’t able to stare at you so much because you wouldn’t always come to us. Yet, I would like to thank you for coming to Manila and giving us what we really wanted.
I had fun seeing you fire your watergun on Teukkie at the end of the show, anyway. ^^ Saw the two of you enjoying, and I love that. ^^
Thank you, Kim Heechul. Thanks for proving me how legendary you are. ^^ And I hope to see you soon again. I love you!

MILKY SKIN KIM HEECHUL!

SARANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?