Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HEE Cares.


There is a friend of mine
He’s not good at Korean but he speaks Chinese really well
He’s just okay at singing but his dancing is excellent
I like cats but that friend likes dogs
I cant cook but that friend cooks very well
I curse everyday but that friend just laughs
But..
Time has passed and I have never been nice to him ㅋㅋ
I’m really sorry..
That I was never nice to him when he was still beside meㅋㅋ
I’m not really a self-pitying person
I’m just drunk and watching the tears fall ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It’s a very happy and precious thing when you have someone beside you
Even though I’ve grown older I still didn’t know that
But
It’s too late…I know it now..really..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It seems that these words aren’t useless ^-^
I miss you.. it seems that I’m going to write these words at times like this(-┏)
Me who doesn’t even cry when filming sad scenes
is now shedding very hot tears
source : 김희철 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks dDonika for the shout out
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits
Geng ‘left’ Super Junior before 2009 ends, and for like four months, I’ve heard nothing from the members about his absence. I don’t know why they don’t react, I don’t know why they don’t say anything. I almost thought of thinking that maybe, they don’t care.
But no, they do.
And as expected, it is the legendary Kim Heechul who had spoken first. I know he would. And he did. And the truth is, I don’t know how to feel right now.
At the moment, I’m lost for words. But I can feel emotions – extreme. The princess has never forgotten his prince. I know it’s Geng he’s referring to. And I have to say that I am just so glad to see this.
However, I can’t help but feel sad. This made me feel Hangeng’s absence more. How many months have passed? How long will I have to wait before I could see this ‘Chinese friend’ with his princess again?
I wish everything would just go back to what it used to be. I wish we could all turn back time and we could back to the moment when everybody’s still happy, and complete.
Because no matter how hard I try to deny, the truth remains that I’m hurting. And only seeing them all thirteen will mend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?