Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Thing I Share with Hankyung


For those who personally know me, you can now skip this post. Because for sure, you already know what I’m gonna say about that thing which I share with Hankyung…
But for those who do not, let me tell you one public secret: I LOVE DOGS. And that is one thing that Hankyung and I share. (Yeah, it makes me proud to know that there’s one common virtue between me and Geng.)
The dog on the picture is Rider, a husky, who is obviously dearly loved by his owner. I personally believe that a dog wouldn’t appear so beautiful if it is not well taken care of.
Stare at Rider for a while. Notice his face. Can you see a smile? Well, I do. And here’s the catch: Dogs’ smiles can ease all the pain his master feels in an instant.
How did I say that?
I have a dog too. Her name is Chichi and is a cross breed of Japanese Spitz and Shitzu. She was given to me by a friend, two years ago. And since then, I’ve learned how to love dogs better.
Chichi’s stubborn and conceited. Whenever we eat, we make sure that she has her own chair. After taking a bath, it is a must that her fur is combed while in front of the electric fan. She must not eat oily food as it can ruin her diet and her skin. And we have to open the door when she knocks or else, she’ll annoy you.
But as always, it feels good to see her jump on me everytime she wanted to. No matter how tiring my days could be, as long as she comes running to me when I get home, everything becomes okay. From her licks, waking me up in the morning until her way of sleeping on my feet at night, it makes me feel so blessed that I was given a chance to take care of this wonderful dog.
Chichi is not just a pet to me. She’s my daughter. She’s a part of the family. And I will take good care of her as long as I can, because it is the only way that I can compensate for everything that she had given me and my family.
Hmmm…
I wish I could match her with Rider. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?