Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ryeowook Caught Me Off-Guard


I have a confession to make, and I would want to extend my apologies before anything else. I was too stupid to think of it. I am deeply sorry.
Okay, okay. As I was browsing through the updates in SJ-world.net, not so long ago, I saw a picture of Kang Jun Young. He is supposedly a member of Super Junior but shortly before debut, he left the group and was immediately replaced by no other than the person on the picture above, Kim Ryeowook.
As I was struck by the could-have-been-Super-Junior guy’s handsomeness, I began to ask he should’ve continued being a member, concluding that he could have been better than Wookie…
But that was soooo stupid of me. I am really sorry for thinking that Junyoung could have been a better member than Wookie. I AM REALLY SORRY. Now, I’m eating my thoughts up.
Because WOOKIE IS DESTINED TO BE IN SUPER JUNIOR.

The picture above brought me back to my senses. Well, to tell you the truth, I have nothing against Junyoung. I am pretty sure that he could have been a great artist had he continued. But with all fairness, I am sure that he could get the title with or without Super Junior.
I’m not dwelling on the past. Let me make my statements clear. What I’m saying is that it was a mistake for me to question Wookie’s membership in Super Junior. Because the truth is, he is perfect for the group.
I cannot imagine Super Junior without him. I cannot imagine K.R.Y. as only K.Y. I cannot imagine anybody in place of Wookie. Because again, Kim Ryeo Wook is destined to be in Super Junior.
Stare at the picture. As an ELF, would you want another person to take his place in the group? I’m sure not. For we love him, don’t we?
These are thoughts I had a long time ago. But still I’m guilty. I am sorry for doing so, Wookie. You know how much I love you. :)

***
My ideas didn’t make sense. Sorry. :( I love you Wookie… can’t get enough of your transformations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?