Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cyworld: Sungmin 2009.11.25


2009.11.26 목 00:37
Hyaku…
Bit (me)…ㅠㅅㅠ
Blood gushed from my finger…ㅠㅠ
(He) seemed to have had a fight with appa…
So…
(It was a) completely terrible experience (lit: [as if] my soul has left me)…-_-+
Then immediately wagging his tail…
Fox-like rascal.. Who does he resemble…ㅎㅎ

SR: 이성민 싸이월드
CR: 小愛 @ 唯爱SJ13
Translated by yurim_sj♥ @ SJ-WORLD.NET
Another Hyaku update! :)
The first entry was actually about Sungmin losing his wallet. He even described it. But I really would want to just put things about Hyaku here, so tada! :)
Hmm.. Poor Minnie. He got bitten by his son… And I just got reminded. Minnie reminds me of a mouse (Minnie Mouse) and then a cat. hahaha! Nothing. I just got out of my mind. ^_^
Fox-like rascal! Of course, it is still his dad that he resembles! hahaha! :D I wish the wound would heal fast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?