Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thank You, Snail.. Thank You, Kyuhyun.

credits: XtinaMaria @ youtube

It is not a secret that I am hurting nowadays. I’ve always been open about how I feel. And with all honestly and humility, I tell you that Super Junior often, if not always, makes things easy for me. For this time, they succeeded once more.
Maybe I really should believe on destiny. I mean, I’ve always been seeing this video on youtube but it is only now that I decided to watch it, hear Kyuhyun’s voice and understand the meaning of the song.
I thought it was just another song filled with Kyuhyun’s magic on music but as I try to comprehend the message behind the melody, I knew God sent me another reason to believe that He is just there.
This time, He used Kyuhyun. He knows about my latest attachment to the magnae so he used him as an instrument to remind me that at the end of the day, I should still stand strong. Things may drain all the strength in me, but the day will come that I will be able to forget everything that happened.
At the moment, I’m still listening to Kyuhyun’s voice. The magic is transcending in me.
Hmm… God, thank you. I know I’ll be fine. I know I’ll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?