Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My New Year’s Wish


I know Christmas hasn’t passed yet but I’m really looking forward to the New Year. I can’t tell how excited I am. But I wish that the words I’ll use on this entry will be sufficient to explain how I feel.
You see, Kibum’s filming of his new movie, JUMUNJIN, has just ended. And it has almost been a few motnhs since we last heard of him being with Super Junior. I bet his injury is better now. He wouldn’t be able to attend to his other commitments if not.
Kibum had been very busy that I almost forget about him. But due to some videos which brought me back to my senses and the unending guilt for feeling that way, here I am now, anticipating for Kibum’s return.
And then there’s Kangin.
As we all know, he’s been under suspension until the end of this year. I’m missing him so much that a simple update about his current whereabouts will surely make my day. 2009 is surely a horrible year for him. I don’t want to think about it at all.
It’s really such a good thing that things are starting to settle now. Thankfully, the issues are fading. And I hope it will continue that way.
So what does they have to do with my New Year?
Well, I am the type of person who loves wishes. I love having something to look forward to. Whether it comes true or not, as long as I was given the chance to wish, I’m okay. At least, I’ve got to let the people know what I want.
And I want a WHOLE SUPER JUNIOR for 2010.
Yeah. Considering that Kibum’s through with the movie and Kangin’s suspension will be (hopefully) lifted by the end of this year, I am looking forward to seeing all thirteen of them standing on a stage doing the Super Junior introduction. I want new group pictures. I want to see them all, together. And I know I’m no the only one who wants this.
I have a positive feeling that this will be granted. And I will always believe.
I don’t own the photos here. I got them from google :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?