Sunday, November 29, 2009

Their Smiles are MY Reasons to Smile



Everybody knows what happened in Maguindanao. It’s an issue being talked about by the whole world. It was tragic, horrific, barbaric, evil, and everything negative you can think of. It was the worst thing that ever happened to my country. Nobody saw it coming except those who planned it. And they’re not humans. They’re demons.
Just this morning, I feel like throwing up when I saw the pictures of the massacre victims. No censors. No blurs. Just the truth. I wouldn’t want to show it here nor even just describe it because it makes me cry to just remember it. It’s haunting me. It’s really haunting me.
And another thing, it was never a secret that I’ve been through a painful experience with a thing called love again. I was always sharing my thoughts on it here. It wasn’t easy. But last night, I decided to start anew. But once again, it’s never easy.
But as I saw the pictures above, I knew I was wrong. Smiling is easy. Moving on is easy. Just as long as I’ve got them.
Their smiles on the pictures are my very reasons to stay happy. It gave me the inspiration to go on with life and face everything that goes my way. Well, they are happy in all their pictures but only often do I see the authentic joy in their faces. It brings me light and cheer to see them all, smiling and enjoying.
Whatever happened in Maguindanao and whatever happened in my life will always remain. I will occasionally remember the pain for nostalgia comes when you least expect it. But I am certain that I won’t be as what I am before. I’ll be different. I’ll be a lot better. I can make it.
Because on times I feel like sadness is enveloping my world, I just have to look at these pictures, and my love for Super Junior will take charge. ^_^





















No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?