Sunday, November 15, 2009

CYWORLD: Kyuhyun’s Sidebar Update 2009.11.15


Kyuhyun’s Sidebar
45211
If any one of you is without sin
be the first to throw a stone*

* It’s a passage from The Holy Bible.
Original Source. 조규현 미니홈피
Translated by. Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET


I’m not supposed to write about anything about Kyuhyun now but this sidebar update struck me. And that led me to writing an entry.
We all know that Kyuhyun is the youngest. And being the magnae, he is expected to be quiet and shy. But with this kind of update, he’s different.
Yes, this is a passage from the bible. I have written about this quote on an entry about Kangin and though Kyuhyun’s a Christian, I never expected to feel this feeling from the magnae.
This is fierce. This is something.
Of course, I pray that this is just plain sharing. I hope there’s nothing serious with it…
But if ever there is, I wonder who he’s referring to.
Kyuhyun is quiet. Kyuhyun is shy. Kyuhyun is the magnae. But the truth is, to me, he’s fiercer than Kangin. This isn’t the first time that Kyuhyun’s words struck me. His statements cut deep. OMG.
I’m actually loving him more for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?