Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Sexiest Teukkie I've Ever Seen


After browsing through Park Jungsoo’s Cyworld for some updates and while updating The f(x) Wave, here I am now (as promised); writing something about “The Sexiest Teukkie I’ve Ever Seen”.
I wasn’t able to watch Inkigayo when Teukkie performed for Onew in Ring Ding Dong. So when I got home, I immediately turned my computer on and started looking for a nice clip. And so I found the video above.
Admit it. Teukkie’s aura in this performance was different. I felt a stronger presence when he appeared on stage. I don’t know if it’s just because this is the first time that I saw him perform with a group other than Super Junior. He was more than awesome. He was actually perfect in my eyes.
That black suit suited him so well. I mean, Teukkie has always been beautiful in my eyes. But this is the first time that I got to see a very, very sexy Park Jungsoo. Really. I felt like drooling as I play his cuts over and over again. My mom even noticed how focused I am in the computer screen. I was close to being scolded last night for it. ^_^ But anything for this sexy angel.
Honestly, the song suited him well too. It gave me a different impression. Ring Ding Dong brought out a stronger charisma, which nobody can really get away from. The angel was shining. The angel was illuminating. And I was very happy and very lucky to witness it.
I wish I could see more of him this way. Hmm.. Maybe, I should watch Don’t Don more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?